RAI – West Africa provide Internationally accredited training courses in Ghana and West Africa
RAI – WA is Committed to legitimately training local specialist in Internationally Accredited Skills. The strategy being utilized is one that has effectively been deployed in South Africa, Nigeria and East Africa.
RAI-WA have identified a serious gaps between classroom knowledge and on-site practical application, our training programs and on-site Asset Preservation Systems will bridge this gap, not only meeting Local Content Regulations but truly setting up the local population for a career not just a job.
RAI-WA has a purpose built training facility in Accra, Ghana, but almost all of our courses can be run remotely on the clients site with appropriate planning and numbers of candidates.
Please click on the links below, send us an email or call the office for more information regarding the courses available.
- Fall Protection Planning (FPP) and Risk Assessment
- Basic Fall Arrest, Fall Arrest and Basic Rescue
- Emergency Response Team (ERT) High Angle
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- Telecoms Rigging & Slinging
- IRATA Rope Access
- OPITO Approved IMIST e-learning
- ICORR – Coating Inspection
- SSPC – Train the Painter
- CITB Scaffolding Erection & Inspection (on request)
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) (on request)
- CompEX (on request)
- Environmental Health and Safety (on request)
- First Aid (on request)
Courses are run regularly, please contact RAI – West Africa Ltd for more details:
Office: +233 (0) 302 731871